This will likely be my last IMM for the next 3-4 weeks (unless I get a chance to visit a bookstore next weekend – let’s hope people!) as I might be moving from the UK for a while. I really do want to stay in London (*hugs city*) but I might be getting a great job on the continent. SO… that means less compulsive book buying from my favourite second hand stores and more measured, thought-out purchases online. *rolls eyes*
Anyhow, here’s what I got this week! ALL of these were found in second hand stores, so I think I spent £10? Bargain.
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
- Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
- Howling at the Moon by Karen MacInerney
- The Discovery of Chocolate by James Runcie
- Blood and Ice by Robert Masello
- Kushiel’s Scion by Jacqueline Carey
Also, dear dear Forbidden Planet, what was with the lack of Sirantha Jax series? Awesome science fiction that you have… zero copies of? Hell, even Foyles had Grimspace! Not cool.