Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Reading (August 30th, 2010)

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!

Currently Reading:
  • Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane – I have been trying to read this book for the past 3 weeks but only seem to manage a page or two at a time.  It sucks, because I know it is a good book but I just can’t seem to get through it.  May set it aside as it is sucking away my book-loving soul bit by bit.

Finished this week:
  • TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow – I really didn’t think I would enjoy this book as much as I did!  It is like a friggin’ action movie – complete with Nazis, scenes in the Titanic and flesh-eating zombies (er, kinda zombies anyhow).
  

Reviews:

Up next from the TBR pile:
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater – NEED WANT MUST READ THIS THING.  I blame Unholy Ghosts (*cough* and, sure, now I feel guilty for blaming a perfectly good book.)

 

Give me your opinion:

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, Unholy Ghosts! I heard that one was amazing. Maybe it's just one of those you need to leave for a bit until you're in the right frame of mind. I did that last week - I only read one paranormal, and the rest were contemps. It did me good, I think.

    Anyway, I'm between books, and have no idea what to choose next. Time to go check out the book shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unholy ghost looks good! i'll check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the YA pic...LOL I still need to read Shiver so you are ahead of me.... :D

    Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture made me laugh out loud. Glad you enjoyed Time Riders. I am officially addicted to that series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Stacia Kane's Downside series. I am actually where you are with Linger.I can't seem to get into it. *sigh* I'm going to try Time Raiders-I like high action books. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...