Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cover Alert! Silver-Tongued Devil by Jaye Wells

So, I was scrolling through twitter when, lo and behold, I saw that the cover to Jaye Wells' fourth book in her Sabina Kane series had been unveiled!  Take a look at the pretty:


This is probably my favourite cover yet.  For the first time, we get a bit of a background behind Sabina, but it doesn't change the tone of the covers at all.  Sabina is looking fiercer than ever!  I am super happy about this cover, as the cover tease Jaye gave us a few months ago had me worried it would descend into the mid-drift-baring badness that dominates most UF.  But not for our girl Sabina!

Anyhow, you will no doubt be seeing this cover a few more times this year - as the book does not (alas) come out until January 2012. *sighs*

3 comments:

  1. I still have to pick up Green-Eyed Demon!! Maybe I'll wait until January now to get them both at the same time. ;) I like this cover a lot, it's different but a GOOD different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love that cover! I can't wait for this to come out. Green-Eyed Demon was such a great read and I can't wait to see what Sabrina and Adam are getting up to next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab cover! Do I need to read this series?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...