In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie) and explores the content of your mailbox.
I haven't done an IMM in months. Months and months and months. And the honest truth? I haven't been doing much book shopping either. But I have been accumulating one new book here and there, and I've just realised that it's adding up!
My laptop camera is super crappy, but I've included the images nonetheless. One of the OMGYAY books I received was Enclave by Ann Aguirre - I peeled off the cover to reveal the old, illustrated Razorland cover. It's a fab book, and came with an CD in the back! Very nice.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Lovely UK hardcover for my collection. Read and LOVED this book!
- Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - Again, the shiny UK hardcover.
- Being Billy by Phil Earle
- Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer - This one looks like a lot of fun!
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn
- My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
- The Queen's Lady by Eve Edwards - Apparently this is indeed YA, despite the rather non-YA cover.
- Rivers of London by Ben Aaronovitch - Read 25 pages of this on the way home and GOSH is it ever fantastic!
- Hexbound by Chloe Neill
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis- I've heard so many fantastic things about this book and can't wait to start it.
- Entice by Carrie Jones
- The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate - Won at I Want To Read That - Thanks Sammee!
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney - This is the lovely special gold-rimmed edition... gorgeous.
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre - Photo is of the original Razorland cover - sent for review. Buy this in hardcover.
- Angel by L.A. Weatherly
- The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
- Darkborn by Alison Sinclair
- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly - I've read about 20-or-so pages of this and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.
*wipes brow* Perhaps I'm just out of practice, but just putting this post together was exhausting! Hope y'all had a great week, and I'll see you back here again next week with some actual reviews!