Sunday, October 24, 2010

In My Mailbox (Oct. 24th, 2010)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie) and explores the content of your mailbox. I got a couple of lovely things this week – not many, but lovely none the less.

Yay!  I have new books this week!  You might have noticed a sad lack of IMM posts as of late - that's because I am taking time to work through my massive TBR pile and save some money.  But... I received two wonderful books for review this week - both of which I have been eagerly anticipating - and I am eager to share the joy:


  • Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Thanks Harper Collins UK!) - Mercy looks like a fantastic start to a new YA Angel series, with some romance, mystery and gorgeous cover (which, alas, my poor camera does not properly show!).  Can't wait to start this one!
  • Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan (Thanks Hodder & Stoughton!) - The first book in a paranormal YA trilogy about a disillusioned 450-year-old party girl.  This one is out already in the US, and will be coming to UK shores 6th January 2011.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant books this week! I hope you enjoy them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercy has a gorgeous cover! And so does Immortal Beloved, really can't wait to get my hands on both of them! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books look great. I recently got Immortal Beloved too. You can see my YA Mailbox here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dying to read both of these! Think I will wait until BookDepo has the UK copies of Immortal Beloved, because I love this cover so much more than our US cover!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the UK Immortal Beloved cover way more than the US cover. I've been hearing rumblings of Mercy, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...