- The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski - 275 pages in and I am giving up. Even though I enjoyed the first 150-so pages quite a bit, I did not sign up for a re-telling of Hamlet. I feel rather cheated. (Oh, and a lot of the opinions about dogs in this? Kinda bizarre.)
Finished this week:
- Ill Wind by Rachel Caine - Quite enjoyed, and have a feeling the sequel will be even better.
- The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner - BLAH. I know this book is worshipped by most YA bloggers, but I really couldn't see the attraction. It felt like a bad Indiana Jones rip-off... *hides*
- Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles - Bloody brilliant. I read this in a single go and adored it. I thought it was so much better than Perfect Chemistry (which I enjoyed) and totally rec it for YA fans!
Up next from the TBR pile:
- Captivate by Carrie Jones