I looove my books this week! I went a bit YA-mad at Foyles as everything was 10% off and it was to be my last trip there for many months. *sigh* Which is probably a good thing, considering this gives them a chance to refresh the stock. *snickers* I also had some great luck at charity shops, so I managed to get a lot of books without feeling guilty over their prices. Which is a lovely thing...
From the top:
- Dancing with Werewolves by Carole Nelson Douglas
- Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
- Coram Boy by Jamila Gavin
- Light Beneath the Ferns by Anne Spollen - Read the 1st paragraph and HAD to buy it - very creepy yet awesome.
- The Fallen 1: The Fallen and Leviathan by Thomas E Sniegoski - Yay! for the lovely new edition!
- The Eternal Kiss (Anthology) by Trisha Telep (Editor)
- The Devil's Kiss by Sarwat Chadda
- Beauty by Robin McKinley - After reading Angie's post about McKinley for Books We Love, I knew I had to give her a read. Might as well start with one of my very favourite tales!
- The Moth Diaries by Rachel Klein
- The Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle
- Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
And a few of these were signed! The Eternal Kiss (won from LE) was sent by the lovely Dame Kaz, who also had Maria V. Snyder sign it. It's a looovely two-for-one and I was very excited when I got it. *pets*
I also picked up Sarwat Chadda's first novel. Luckily, Foyles still had some of his signed editions left from the Summer Scream event!
So... how was your week? ♥