- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead - Amazing book. I am almost finished but am dreading the end as I've read spoilers for the subsequent book... if I don't read it, it will never happen, right?? Eep!
- The Line by Teri Hall - Dystopian YA for the win! This has been really good so far - and not a zombie in sight!
Finished this week:
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase - Loved my short journey into the world of historical romance.
- Ondine by Ebony McKenna - Really funny, adorable YA/MG novel! I smiled the whole way through this!
Reviews posted this week:
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore - Very disappointing.