I went a bit mad at charity shops this week, so despite being on a book-buying sabbatical I have a new stack on my TBR!
- The Resistance by Gemma Malley - I got this because it was £1 and I don't have the first book! Should I run out and get it? Any thoughts, people?
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike
- Dead Men's Boots by Mike Carey
- The Regeneration Trilogy by Pat Barker - Three of my favourite books of all time in one nice edition. I was very happy to find this!
- Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
- Devil's Due by Rachel Caine - Caine's less-read series which I am really looking forward to!
So how was your week? ♥