|Book Pumpkins by Hanna Gritton (Etsy)|
The only reading I've gotten done lately was during the Dewey's Readathon - which was wonderful and fabulous and I cannot wait for the next one. But that said, I wish I had had more time to read this week!
- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead - For some reason I am having trouble getting into this. First time that's happened with a Mead book...
Finished during these past two weeks:
- Defiance by Lili St. Crow - Good, but not great.
- Vampire Academy Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead - While I'm still not a graphic novel person, I really did enjoy this!
- Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles - This book was what us fandomites know as crack. It falls into the so-bad-but-so-good-for-me category.
Up next from my TBR pile:
- Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells - I ADORE this series so I am both super excited to see how it ends and super sad about never getting to read another book about Sabine!!