Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Reading (Oct. 22nd, 2012)


Book Pumpkins by Hanna Gritton (Etsy)
In this weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss what we've been reading this week (and, occasionally, what we haven't).

The only reading I've gotten done lately was during the Dewey's Readathon - which was wonderful and fabulous and I cannot wait for the next one. But that said, I wish I had had more time to read this week!

Currently Reading:
  • Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead - For some reason I am having trouble getting into this. First time that's happened with a Mead book...
Finished during these past two weeks:
  • Defiance by Lili St. Crow - Good, but not great.
  • Vampire Academy Graphic Novel by Richelle Mead - While I'm still not a graphic novel person, I really did enjoy this!
  • Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles - This book was what us fandomites know as crack. It falls into the so-bad-but-so-good-for-me category.

Up next from my TBR pile:
  • Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells - I ADORE this series so I am both super excited to see how it ends and super sad about never getting to read another book about Sabine!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Perfect Chemistry and should get to Chain Reaction sometime soon! I hope you like it.
    Here's what I'm reading
    Good Reading!
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon Elkeles is an author that that I keep meaning to read but haven't yet. I did like Spirit Bound when I read it. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Vampire Academy series but never read the graphic novels - sounds like they're just as good, so I'll have to give them a try too. Hope you enjoy your reads this week.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...