- Beastly by Alex Finn - Upon reading this I came to the following realisation: the Beast really is a jerk. I mean, yeah, I know he was mean to start off with - hence the curse - but I always just thought he just made a stupid mistake. Seeing everything from his POV? It has really changed my perspective!
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett - Now that the main character has arrived in Brazil, this book is really picking up!
Finished this week:
- Hourglass by Claudia Gray - Wow, did I ever dislike this book. It has been a long time since I've loathed characters as much as I did Hourglass'. Read my review here.
- Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund - I LOVED this book. My only regret is that there isn't a second or a third in the series for me to pick up! This book was an absolute joy to read: YA Science Fiction with a fantastic relationship at its core. Can't recommend it enough.
Up next from my TBR Pile of DOOM:
- Maybe some Sarah Dessen? I bought Last Chance a while ago as an introduction to her writing. I hope she's as good as everyone makes her out to be!