- Beauty by Robin McKinley - I adore the Beauty and the Beast tale, so I thought this would be a fantastic introduction to Robin McKinley's books. Only about 20-odd pages in so far, but really enjoying it.
- Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward - Oh dear lord, when will this book end. I am just making myself get through this in order to read the sequels. Geh.
Finished this week:
- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead - Oh. This. Series. I stayed up until about 5am finishing this thing off, and don't regret a minute of it.
Reviewed this week:
- Hexbound by Chloe Neill - Disappointing but I hold out hope for the rest of the series.
- Soulless by Gail Carriger - This book was like a cotton-candy crumpet. Fabulous, tongue-in-cheek and lovely.