- Ghost Town by Rachel Caine - I admit it, I started this book while I was half way through about ten others. Tis for shame, but I am enjoying it none the less. I am such a Myrnin fan, and this book has plenty of him!
- Night Shift by Lili St. Crow - Still working my way through this one. My plan for my next day off is to just sit my way through it!
- Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells - I adore this series and this book has been just as fab as the first two!
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Absolutely loved this - such an elegant, lyrical book.
Up next from the TBR pile:
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre - It is taking every ounce of will I have in me to not start this!