It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!
- Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow - This novel has been neglected yet again this week - but it is not alone!
- Your Face Tomorrow by Javier Marias - This one is my bus-read. The shameful truth is that I know too many people who ride the same bus line as I do, and "outing" myself as a UF/YA fan would involve too much mockery. That isn't to say that Javier Marias isn't fantastic, 'cause he is.
- Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells - I ADORE this series and really wish I were at my computer long enough to enjoy the NetGalley... but I'm not. I will finish it (and no doubt, love it) off the screen, but I am still eagerly anticipating the paperback to snuggle with.
Finished this week:
- Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill - Not as fab as the first book in the Chicagoland series, but still pretty brilliant. I adore Neill's Chicago. Chicagoland Vamps + The Good Wife = Me thinking the city is the centre of all awesome on the planet.
Up next from the TBR pile:
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver - A neglected review book that I am longing to start.