Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hexbound Release Day!

Today is the release date of HEXBOUND by CHLOE NEILL! This is book two in Neill's YA Dark Elite series, which began last year with the novel FIRESPELL.

It is out today in the US (UK hardback out January 27th) and I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.  I was a big fan of Neill's first book in the series, which I read as part of the 2010 Debut Author Challenge.  FIRESPELL even made my top ten list of 2010, so needless-to-say I am excited about the sequel!

Chloe Neill will be on Bitten by Books later today (18.00 GMT, 19.00 CET) for a release party.  You can ask all sorts of questions, and be entered to win a bunch of prizes (some of them international to boot!).  Visit the site to RSVP to the event!

1 comment:

  1. I'm quite looking forward to this too. Firespell reminded me of Morganville!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...