Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Off the Shelf Challenge!

Off The Shelf!Ok, it has been said that I have a bit of a book-buying issue.  I buy lots and lots (although lately I have been a very good girl) and I don't read nearly enough!  So, the Off the Shelf challenge seems the perfect one for me!

This challenge is to read those books you own copies of, but have never got around to reading. I signed up for the On A Roll challenge level – which I have to read 50 books for!  Since I am hoping to read at least 75 this year, I feel like I should actually manage to meet this challenge... right?

The challenge lasts all of 2011, and you can sign up for it here!
  1. Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
  2. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
  3. Mercy by Rebecca Lim
  4. Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
  5. Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
  6. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  7. Firmin: Adventures of a Metropolitan Lowlife by Sam Savage
  8. Night Shift by Lilith Saintcrow
  9. Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
  10. Wake by Lisa McMann
  11. Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
  12. Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward
  13. Beauty by Robin Mckinley
  14. Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
  15. The Iron Hunt by Marjorie M. Liu
  16. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  17. Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge
  18. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
  19. Pride by Rachel Vincent
  20. The Touch of Twilight by Vicki Pettersson
  21. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
  22. The Glass Demon by Helen Grant
  23. Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs
  24. The Society of S by Susan Hubbard
  25. Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine
  26. Beastly by Alex Flinn
  27. 13 to Life by Shannon Delany
  28. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
  29. Dark Goddess by Sarwat Chadda
  30. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  31. Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead
31/50 books read!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...