- A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin – Yep, I'm still reading this - even though it has been, oh, 3 months since I started it! I blame myself, not the book.
- Mercy by Rebecca Lim - Not sure how I feel about this one yet... the main character seems rather out of it.
- Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Again, I'm not quite sure I am going to enjoy this one. The main character is rather reckless and has a bit of the TSTL (too stupid to live) syndrome going on.
Finished this week:
- Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre - OMG THIS SERIES. This book single-handedly got me out of my reading slump. Loved it (although not as much as Grimspace, which should be worshipped as the literary genius it is).
- Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs - You can always count on Briggs to deliver, and this book was yet another example of that. Fantastic read - this series is a must for werewolf fans!
Oh, and I just wanted to point out the fantabulous image I used in this post! Really need to read The Hunger Games already...