Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Reading (Oct. 4th, 2010)

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!

Currently Reading:
  • A Madness of Angels by Kate Griffin – This is fantastic, but OMG so dense!  I am only about 120 pages in and have already read about two novels worth!
  • Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson – Really enjoying this.  I love verses where the supernatural is known
Finished this week:
  • Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs – Absolutely adorable, but a little simple.  Almost MG instead of YA.
      


    Up next from the TBR pile:

    1 comment:

    1. I agree with you about Forgive My Fins. I thought it was MG rather than YA too. My Monday report is here. Happy reading!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...