Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Reading (June 21st, 2010)

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!

Currently Reading:
  • Rogue by Rachel Vincent - Loving this so far, especially seeing as Faythe is not acting as idiotic as I remember her.  Character development FTW!

Finished this Week:
  • Seven Sorcerers by Caro King - This was such a magical novel, I adored every second of it.  I don't think I've been this intrigued by a universe since Harry Potter - seriously, it's that good!

Up next on the TBR pile:


I've been ludicrously busy over the past week, and it has affected both my reading and DBD.  Hopefully I'll have some more time on my hands this week for some honest-to-God reading!

5 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to hear that Seven Sorcerers was good. I've been interested since the first time I saw the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not heard of these so I look forward to your reviews. Have a lovely week reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-21-june.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seven Sorcerers sounds wonderful - and saying it was in line with the Harry Potter is making me really interested in this book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read many books by Rachel Caine, although I have a few on my shelf. I wish I had more time to read everything!!!! I'm glad you enjoyed Seven Sorcerors. I would like to read that one too.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying your blog. Now following!
    Shari
    myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...