Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Take Me There by Carolee Dean

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that are being eagerly anticipated.

Take Me There by Carolee Dean
Young Adult - July 20th 2010 by Simon Pulse

Sometimes sexy, sometimes sad, and always intense, Take Me There is a dark and surprising novel about a boy on the run who's headed nowhere fast.

Dylan has a bad-boy past and a criminal record. He knows that rich, beautiful Jess is way too good for him—but she has always been the one person who sees through his tough exterior and straight to his heart, and he has been hopelessly in love with her from the first time they met. He would change his life for a chance with her.

But trouble follows Dylan wherever he goes, and a deadly mistake soon forces him to hit the road and leave his dreams behind. He’s on the run and in search of answers—answers to questions he wishes he’d never asked.

Maybe I am just in the mood for a bad boy after Perfect Chemistry, but this sounds absolutely brilliant. Dylan also sounds like he has his head screwed on a bit tighter than Alejandro - so let's hope this is a good one!

7 comments:

  1. Gotta love those bad boys! LOL

    Here's mine:

    http://chezraine.wordpress.com/2010/04/14/waiting-on-wednesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds like a great read, lots of romance and problems for the characters. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really interesting!! I hadn't heard of it before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound like it will be a fantastic book. I loved Perfect Chemistry and I've got this one on my TBR list. Good pick!

    Here is my WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I'm liking the sound of this one for sure. I'm all about the bad boys right now. Oh, Alex, where for art thou Alex?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need a lil bad boy reading in my life. - Jessica

    My pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...