Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-thon - Update #1: Non-fiction hurts my brain.

I considered not spamming you guys with a new post every time I wanted to update... but then decided against it.  *hehe*  Anyhow, my readathon has been epically difficult so far.

Time spent reading: 1.5 hours - I had to eat... alas.
Time spent on blogger/twitter:  Too much!
Books I will get back to: Science in Public - which made my brain hurt.  Especially because I already know most of this stuff.
Currently reading: Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow!  My brain feels better now.  Even though Dru's life is epically tragic.

But yay! challenges!  First off, a challenge over at I Just Wanna Sit Here And Read - choose a chapter from your current book, choose a song to fit it, and give a short synopsis of the chapter.


I chose Chapter 6 of Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow and the song  I Can't Do This by Plumb... which fits so well, it is rather disturbing.  The Plot?  A character finds themselves suddenly alone and having to face a lot of evil... without help.  It is terrifying and painful and... yeah, the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...