Monday, March 15, 2010

What are you reading on Monday? - (Mar. 15th, 2010)

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event now hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World Of Books where we discuss our week of reading!

Currently Reading:
Books I've finished this week:

Reviews posted this week (well, just one actually):
Books to Review:
  • Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine
  • Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward
  • Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
  • Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs

6 comments:

  1. Great books:)
    This week I'm reading:

    The New Dead a zombie anthology
    And since I have two days off work I'm doing a mini Luna Books Readathon with the following books:
    Eyes Of Crow Jeri Smith _Ready
    Cyote Dreams C.E. Murphy
    Silvers Edge ND Silvers Bane by Anne Kelleher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cover on "Shiver." You've got some interesting books on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Shiver too and I really want to see if I have it on my shelf....LOL (I think I do!)

    What a super line up of books you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Shiver and Need. Captivate, the sequel, is just as good. I hope you enjoy your reading.

    Here is what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Shiver - LOVED it!! I'm so pleased it lived up to the hype :o) Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...