Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - The Prophecy by Dawn Miller

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that are being eagerly anticipated.

The Prophecy (The Watchers Chronicles) by Dawn Miller
Paranormal Young Adult - May 1st 2010 by Zondervan

This intense, emotionally charged supernatural thriller is set in the dark city streets of St. Louis, where five teenagers are reunited by a reoccurring nightmare from their childhood. They soon learn that what was meant to destroy them would be the catalyst that drives them to embark on an epic journey of good versus evil—a journey that will open their eyes and hearts to the true power of God and the reality of evil determined to blind the world from that truth.





I don't know much about this book - but I do know it has a kick-ass cover and is likely going to feed my new angel addiction. There is just something about guys with wings smiting each other that makes me smile.

6 comments:

  1. The cover is to die for, isn't it? There is another angel book I just found on Goodreads (via The Book Owl) Halo by Alexandra Adornetto which I think sounds amazing. It isn't out until September in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover. Sounds very interesting! I also love all the angel books that are out right now. I'm a big fan of Becca Fitzpatrick's Hush, Hush. Come see my WoW pick!

    DaisyChainBooksWoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if for no other reason than the setting is St Louis, I will be reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a really exciting read! Nice pick for WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like it could be a good paranormal. The cover is eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (squeal of excitement)! can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...