Sunday, March 7, 2010

In My Mailbox (Mar. 7th, 2010)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren (inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie) and explores the content of your mailbox!

I got a lot of books this week - so many that even I am getting worried about when on earth I am going to be able to read them all.  Let's start off with the most exciting of the bunch - the signed copies!  Signed copies of Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder and Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy - both from Forbidden Planet (which is awesome for that sort of thing!)


In my mailbox this week:
  • Frostbite (Vampire Academy, Book 2) by Richelle Mead
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, Book 3) by Richelle Mead
  • Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  • The Splendour Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
  • Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
  • Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  • Urban Shaman by C.E. Murphy
I can't wait to get started on the next Vampire Academy books - my fingers are twitching to forgo what I am currently reading and curl up instead with Rose and Dimitri.  Am also super excited about reading Angels' Blood - the new cover is HOT.  Seriously.  I mainly bought it for that!




9 comments:

  1. Wow! You got a lot of great books! Graceling and Poison Study are amazing, have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the Vampire Academy books!! You should read them ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kirthi - I LOVED Poison Study and really can't wait to start Graceling!

    @Shanyn - I loved the first of the VA books and am hoping they get even better as the series goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great books hope you enjoy them!! Check out what i got this week
    Literary Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those signed books are awesome, and the covers are so breath taking.

    Graceling is really good, enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of books this week! It's so cool to get signed copies :o) I have Graceling on my TBR pile & am really looking forward to that one. I also really want to get the Vampire Academy series! Hope you enjoy all your books

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look like terrific reads. Congratulations on your signed copies of Poison Study and Urban Shaman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most impressive list of books, some of your covers are different from mine. Love your Slave to Sensation one. I hope that you will enjoy your books. Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got some great books! Definitely an awesome list! I hope you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...