Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cover Alert! Burned (HoN Series)

The covers for the seventh (!) House of Night book were released this week, and I just had to share.  Considering how much I disliked both the UK and US covers of Tempted, this makes for a nice change!

 
US / UK
Burned: House of Night Series Book 7 by P.C. and Kristin Cast
To be Published: April 27th 2010 by ATOM

Seeing them side by side, I am not sure which I prefer.  Probably the US one... but don't hold me to that!  Either way, both are much nicer than the previous book!

I am kinda surprised that they set the release date so soon for this book, even though the Casts only finished it on Monday!  Seems a bit presumptuous... but I guess this series is popular enough for them to want to get them on overdrive.

On a personal note, I am kinda surprised that I actually have stuck through with this series - considering how I don't actually like the writing all that much.  But, well, I just want to find out how everything bloody well ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...