Monday, January 18, 2010

What are you reading on Monday? - (Jan. 18th, 2010)


It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading.

Books I am currently reading:
  • Firespell by Chloe Neill - picked this up as part of the Debut Author Challenge and am in love!  Neill writes the way my brain thinks, and, since I get on with myself rather well, I am really enjoying it!
  • The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein - I am reading this as a part of the LOTR readalong.  I only plan on finishing this book this week, as I won't have much time to read this week!
Books I finished this week:
Books I gave up on this week:
  • Dragons Prefer Blondes by Candace Havens - Since I loved her first book in this series, I will be returning to it... but for some reason I just could not past page 12!

Books to review:
  • Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
  • Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine
  • The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • A Kiss of Shadows by Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast
  • Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Finished 3 books this week - not bad!  And that all of them were brilliant was such a relief!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear about Firespell by Chloe Neill. That is a book I have on my wanna read list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...