Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Finish that Series Challenge

I know I said I was going to stick to the challenges I had already signed up to - but this one just needed to be joined! Also, I am already in the middle of so many series, action really needed to be taken to move me along! So I have joined the Finish that Series challenge over at Royal Reviews.


This is an opportunity to finish all of those series that have been sitting on your book shelf looking at you. With this challenge you count series completed, not books read. The object of this challenge is to finish the series.

I am going to be conservative - and go for "Fascinated" and finish 3 series! I am not going to count trilogies (like the Study trilogy that I plan on finishing) and, since most of the series I am reading are ongoing, it is reasonable to assume that I will be "finishing" the unfinished!

Here is my list!

  • Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs - COMPLETE!
  1. Blood Bound - 5 stars!
  2. Iron Kissed - 4.5 stars
  3. Bone Crossed - 4 stars
  4. Silver Borne - 4 stars
  • Shifters/Werecats Series by Rachel Vincent
  1. Rogue - 3 stars
  2. Pride
  3. Prey
  • Black Dagger Brotherhood Series by J.R. Ward
  1. Lover Awakened - 4 stars
  2. Lover Revealed
  3. Lover Unbound
  4. Lover Enshrined
  5. Lover Avenged
I already own all these books - so finishing them will help clear out my TBR pile!

31/12/2010 - I only managed to complete one of these series!  Admittedly, hoping to finish the Ward series was somewhat optimistic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...