Friday, December 25, 2009

The 2010 Debut Author Challenge (YA)

Kristi over at The Story Siren is hosting an amazing challenge next year - the YA Debut Author Challenge.  It is going to be super interactive: with lots of reviews, competitions and discussions.  I was reluctant to join a challenge that would require me buying even MORE books to add to my groaning shelves, but this one just looks to fun to resist!

The objective is to read at least 12 YA books from debut authors published next year.  You can sign up for the challenge here, but make sure to read through the guidelines before you do!

Here is my read list, according to release dates!
I have also created a Debut Author tag over on LibraryThing for the books that I am definitely getting/have already bought! Since I use LibraryThing to rate my books and keep track of my reading - it is there that you will find all my ratings for the Debut Author Challenge.

As I am still considering which books I will be getting for this challenge, I have also made a Debut Author Shelf over on Goodreads for a bunch of authors that I am still considering on buying.  (These are just the ones that look great to me - there is a much bigger list already on GoodReads!)

31/12/2010 - Nine out or twelve debut novels read in 2010.  Not too bad, but I didn't meet the challenge - there's always next year!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...